Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yay for me!

Yay, I am officially back to my prepregnancy weight! Now it's time to lose 15 - 20 more pounds so I can get back to my weight before I started having babies... It actually wasn't hard, which is motivating to me to think about the rest of the weight I need to lose. I am starting the master cleanse lemonade fast this weekend. It's not a starvation diet, it's actually a very healthy cleanse that detoxifies your body of all the waste and toxins sitting in your body. I am hoping that this will help me with starting a new lifestyle and only putting good things into my body. They say that these cleanses are what's missing from western medicine. They can help in curing your body of infections and disease as well. So here it is. It's The juice of half a lemon, 2 Tbsp of Grade B pure maple syrup, 1/10 tsp of red cayenne pepper, and 10 oz of purified water. You drink this at least 6 times a day up to 12 times a day. No food, this has everything you need in it. You can drink purified water though. You do this for a minimum of 6 days and a max of 40 days although not that long if it's your first time. I am doing it for 14 days. Coming off the cleanse is very important. You need to drink several 8 oz glasses of orange juice to prepare your digestive track for food. 1-2 days before beginning food (1st and 2nd day after fast). East raw fruit during the day and a vegetable salad in the evening. Start a vegatable soup 3-4 days after the fast No bread or crackers! Around the 4th day you can return to eating normally.
* The first 3 days are the hardest. After this your body is adjusted.
* You can lessen the amount of Maple Syrup for those seeking weight loss as well. The average person will usually lose around 20 pounds anyways. Depending on your body and if you are overweight to begin with.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment