Monday, August 24, 2009

Taken Advantage Of

Wow I love how people can just take advantage of you and not even care. So I did a weave and color inbetween on my neighbor about a month ago and a haircut and she said she would go get the money at the atm and bring it over... She never did. Then yesterday she asked if I was busy and wanted to know if I could take her hair a little darker. I told her that I would charge her and she said that she would pay me for last time and this time. So yet again I did a weave with color inbetween, without gloves! My hands look nasty. And then she said she would go home and wash it out and then bring the money over becaus she "left it at home" Well I waited until after 10 pm and sent her 2 text messages seeing if everything was ok. She totally ignored me but had time to daddle on facebook. Some people have a nerve!!! I can't believe how annoyed I am. I didn't pay thousands of dollars to gain my skill as a hairdresser and then have people use me. It took a lot of time and effort to be able to do hair that looks good and I don't just hand that out. She got a deal anyways she would have paid way more at the salon on base. Let's hope she can explain when I talk to her today....

3 comments:

  1. That sucks so bad! People are the worst with taking advantage of us cosmetologists, and for some reason we always give into them!!! I hope that you get a hold of her and make her pay you...maybe you could charge her a late fee?!?! haha Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya she came over and paid me $40 dollars for 2 weaves with color inbetween and a haircut... What a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should decide on a set price for things and post them somewhere or just tell them when they ask you if you can do their hair! cause seriously....brooke, m ike's sister charges like $70 for JUST a weave!

    ReplyDelete