Thursday, July 22, 2010

So Excited for Fall

I don't know about anyone else but I can not wait for fall. I'm pretty sure fall is the best season of all. Love buying the boy's their new fall clothes, burning yummy fall candles like pumpkin pie and vanilla spice and we get to go to Utah! I can't wait to go to the states in October. I am very intimidated on how we're getting there, but I'm sure it will all work out. We are planning to fly Space A but that means I have to drive to Ramstein which is 3 hours away. For those of you who don't know what a german highway is like, the autobahn, then you wouldn't understand. Just imagine Ferrari's driving past you so close and so fast that your car almost blows off the road lol. That's a pretty good description of how it's like. I personally haven't driven on the autobahn so I'm a little terrified of this. Thank goodness for our trusty GPS or I wouldn't go. The roads and autobahn's out here are crazy and you can get lost easily. Also once we get to Utah the end of October, we only have like 1 1/2 months until Josh comes to Utah for R&R! So excited and looking forward to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment