Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Fruit Loops are not for babies!"

This is a story for the books..... A couple of days ago Rykkar came in my room in the morning and wanted some fruit loops dry in a cup. So I got him some fuit loops in a cup and he got in bed with me and Bentley. Now as I watched him I could definately see the wheels turning in his head as he looked back and forth at his cup of fruit loops and at Bentley. I had to step out of the room for literally 15 seconds to get some clothes for Bentley and as I came back into the room I saw a single Fruit loop sticking to Bentley's lip. lol.... Apparently Rykkar thought he would share his cereal with his little brother. What a cute little boy, he tried to feed Bentley some fruit loops. I sat Rykkar down and explained to him that baby brother is too small to eat fruit loops and any other food and that he only eats his bottle. Rykkar replied back that the babies bottle was babies chocolate milk. And he had his cholcolate milk. So to Rykkar Bentley's formula is Chocolate milk for babies and he has his big boy chocolate milk. Kids do the darndest things!

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for him to try and help do the feeding. The pictures are cute!!! I sent your package Saturday priority so hopefully it will come around the end of the week. I hope all goes well with Bentley and his circumcision. I love you guys and hope all is good. It is suppose to be around the 60's temperature wise this week. Let me know how everything goes. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete