Thursday, March 11, 2010

Missing Josh and ways to make the time go by...


Have I mentioned how much I love my husband??? I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband. It's a great thing to know that you've married your best friend. Josh has been out in the field since February 27th and won't return home until March 21st. I hope I can make it until then. It's funny, I miss him so much that I keep having dreams of him every night lol. The boys and I have definately had to find hobbies to do and routines to keep while Josh has been gone. The boy's have been excellent in keeping their schedules, going to bed, eating, taking naps. It's been pretty good for the most part, I mean they are still little boys. One of the fun crafts that I have done while Josh was gone is to make cute picture frames for the boys's rooms. I still need to put pictures in them but it was a lot of fun. All I did was get 4 picture frames each and chose 4 colors of paint that are in the bedroom sets. Then I got some coordinating fabric. I painted the frames, tore the fabric into strips and then attatched them to the back of the frames. Then all I had to do was tie them and hang them. A fun idea to spruce up a room. I just hate huge empty spaces on walls and Bentley had a whole empty wall with just a border on it. This fixed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment