Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Update

It's been a long time since I've updated the blog. I feel so bad because I haven't written about Rykkar's birthday or posted pics. Our desktop crashed and just a few days ago we downloaded something on to our laptop and now it is swimming with viruses and we can only use it on safe mode. Rykkar had a great birthday. We invited some of his friends over and had a BBQ, cake and opened presents. He had a lot of fun. I can't believe he is already 3! Bentley is finally crawling which is insane because he gets into everything!!! You turn your back for one second and he's in the other room lol. Batman is sadly no longer with us. He was beginning to be to much for me to handle. I wasn't looking forward to standing out in the snow so he could go potty... So we decided to try a kitty. We got Ayla our little girl kitten when someone abandoned her at 4 weeks old. So sad! We are also getting another girl kitten the second week of November. Another girl, Mia. Ayla is a lot of fun and we are looking forward to Mia coming and giving Ayla a friend. It's official, Josh's Battery will be deploying for a year next year leaving between May and July. I'm really sad about the deployment but I try not to think about it too much. Other than that not much is happening. It's really cold here, we get snow every once in a while. Germany is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment