Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's happening here

So Sunday Bentley woke up on the wrong side of the crib. He was cranky and seeming tired but all day he wouldn't take a nap. All he would do is scream in his crib. Then when you went to get him he would just rub his eyes and snuggle into your neck like he wanted to sleep. We were going crazy trying to figure out what he needed. Then when he was crying I thought I saw something white on his gums, I thought it was spit up. Then when I got him to open his mouth I saw that it was a little white line of a tooth that had just broken through on the bottom right of his mouth. LOL That explains his crankiness. I was okay with him crying then. I felt so bad for him. I bet it hurts so bad to have those little teeth come in. It will be fun to see it come out more. Haha I love babies little teeth they are so cute. I was a little surprised because Bentley is only 6 months, and Rykkar didn't get teeth until he was like 9 months. Then again Rykkar could sit up by himself at 5 months, and Bentley is 6 and a half months and still can't sit up by himself... He can kind of slouch :) Also the weather here is starting to cool down. I am so ready for fall. It's freezing in the mornings and nights here. I hope it gets cold by the end of September. We actually ordered the boy's fall/winter clothes. I love Old Navy and Gap. I hear they deliver relatively fast. It's annoying ordering clothes. but that's all the choice you get here. I tried ordering some boots and they said they wouldn't get here until OCTOBER 21ST! I cancelled that real fast and ordered some from Zappos, which only takes a week... Much more realistic. I guess we will just have to wait and see if they arive on time. I will post pictures of the kids soon. Oh and of our amazing couches. Josh is amazing for getting them for me. They are the most comfortable couches I have ever sat on. I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment