Monday, June 22, 2009

Some fun Pictures

So here are some fun pictures of the boys. Batman and Rykkar are best friends. Here they are enjoying a little game of tug a war with good ol' "Cars Gippy"





Here's the best picture we got of the boys together this weekend. Bentley is practicing sitting, more like leaning on his brother, which I'm sure he will do a lot through out his life. I am so lucky to be blessed with 2 wonderful boys, they are so beautiful.




This weekend we were relaxing on the couch when Bentley decided to suck his thumb for the first time. We grabbed the camera and got a quick snapshot! So sweet.





1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so dang cute! Thanks for the comment on the pictures! I think they turned out pretty good for not knowing what I was doing! haha Yeah the baby is getting close! I only have 13 weeks! I think we are pretty set on the name Boston David Naylor, but we will see! How is Germany!?!

    ReplyDelete