Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bentley's Scheduled Arrival

So we went to the doctor on Friday the 6th, and we got to schedule the c section for the arrival of Bentley Coupe. We will arrive at the hospital Wednesday, the 11th, and I will stay over night to be monitored. And then they will do the c section Thursday morning. So his birthday will be February 12th. I will stay in the hospital for 3-4 days, depending on how I feel. I just thought I would update everyone on when we expect our little bundle of joy. We will let you know when he is finally here and how things went.

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your delivery...can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Can't wait to see the pix of our newest great-grandson, Bentley!

    love, Grandpa Darwin and Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is Jessica. I'm so glad you started a blog! Now we can keep in touch. It's great to hear that you guys are doing well. By the way mine and Trent's blog is tjnewspot.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the pictures of my sweet little grandbaby? I am so happy that everything went well and that you and Bentley are both healthy. I can't wait to come see you guys in about 1 week. It is so hard being so far away and not running over to see him and my little buddy Rykkar. I love and miss you deeptly. Hugs and Kisses. Mom H

    ReplyDelete